A Supported Approach
A brand new approach to delivering corporate finance services
Most corporate finance advisers would prefer you to completely hand over the reins of your client’s transaction.
Instead, Dealmaker Toolkit offers you a supported approach, where you tap into the deal support you need from our range of tools, to supplement your skills, enabling you to lead on your client’s corporate transaction.
- We’re fully flexible in how we work with you and always seek to work in a manner which ultimately delivers the best result for your client, makes the most of the existing relationship you have with your client and most effectively combines our specialist skills with your skills and experience.
- We recognise that most professional advisers have some corporate finance skills and experience, and are able to provide some of the support their clients need. We are happy to adapt and tailor our support to you, on a client-by-client basis, supplementing your existing skills and experience with specialist support from our Dealmaker Toolkit.
- We’re happy to take the lead deal advisory role on a transaction and coordinate with other professional advisers engaged by the client.
- We always prefer a client to be aware of our existence and the scope of services we are providing to their trusted adviser. It may be necessary for us to meet the client. However, this is not always strictly required, particularly if we are only providing research services, such as buyer research.
- We are happy to adapt the level of service we offer as a transaction progresses, for example taking on more tasks if you find a greater level of support would be helpful.
To find out more about our full range of flexible dealmaker services please give us a call on 0114 324 0430.