Our feasibility tools give clients a good understanding of what’s possible
M&A Activity Review
A review of mergers and acquisitions activity in a sector is an essential tool in exploring the full range of options when a business owner starts to think about selling their company. Our comprehensive M&A review will:
- Gauge levels of company transaction activity in your client’s particular sector
- Get an insight into the factors driving companies acquiring others similar to your client
- Understand valuation multiples being paid and what might be driving those multiples
Our review will help you and your client to understand how attractive a trade sale might be and whether this might ultimately raise more cash than the sale of the business to management in a management buyout.
MBO Feasibility Review
Drawing on our experience of negotiating and advising on many management buyouts, we would assess:
- The feasibility of your client’s management team being able to fund and structure a management buy-out
- The types of funding available for such a deal
- The likely deal price and structure
For further information on management buy-outs, please see our specialist management buyout website.
Company Sale Feasibility Review
Our Company Sale Feasibility Review is for those clients where the exit is planned to be a trade sale and the review encompasses:
Unlike with the Exit Options Review below, there is no consideration of whether a management buyout is a viable option.
Exit Options Review
Our Exit Options Review is for those clients who wish to better understand the full range of exit options. The review covers: